Monday, April 17, 2017

Whimsical Sharpie Lettering Workshop

Whimsical Sharpie Lettering (with some watercolor too!) by Sally Towers-Sybblis

Learn the basics of creating whimsical lettering with different sizes of Sharpie markers. Create some amazing whimsical spring cards with the addition of watercolors! No experience required😁

 Calgary Sat. May 27th from 9:30-4:30. 

If you would like to register, you can do so through me by cheque or email transfer. The store doesn't take registrations. The cost is $90(no gst)and this includes ALL of your materials/supplies. All you need to bring is your lunch!

This is a truly wonderful class and absolutely no experience is required!
If you would like more info. about me and my classes, you can check out my website at www.sallytowerssybblis.com

I would love to be given the opportunity to inspire you!
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment